Question

Why seek a permanent solution to a temporary problem?
To all those who are depressed, a member of our forum posted a great question, why seek a permanent solution to a temproray problem ? My question is to all those who want to end their life. tell me about the worse problem you had 10 years ago, can you recall the problem instantly, probably not, why because its no longer an issue.....life moves on....we forget the tribulations that we overcome.

A useful thought. Why take a one-way exit door you can't re-enter, if you don't know for sure that what's on the other side is what you need right now ?