Question

Why so much anger??
Hello everyone,

Firstly - to CS - I hope that you can ignore all the horrible things that have been said today. I know this has happened plenty times b4 - But i think the good is still greater than the bad??
I just dont want this forum to close - COS it has really helped me SO MUCH!

Reading all the nasty things that have been exchanged between people is a bit daunting.
Why are people so ANGRY???
I have a problem with controlling my temper - but reading how people just got so out of control makes me never want to lose my temper again!! ITS RIDICULOUS.

I just hope everyone can relax and think about things a bit before they over react.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

mica, if you want a site to chat on, fine --- but go look among the millions of chat sites --- this is not a chat site, and you will come to grief if you insist on trying to turn it into one.