Question

why such a fool
have been seen this guy fo about 6mnths ..i new he has a girlfiend,with a kids ....him and i are such good friends can talk about anything ..laugh about every thing and i can ask him to do anything for me...problem ,i think i am in love with him and i know he will never leave his girlfriend

Nikita, I’m clever enough to know that I’m not clever enough to think I have the answers to all the matters of the heart. From this side of the screen it sounds like a no-win situation to me. The best would be to tell him how you feel and see what he says. It won’t be an easy thing to do, but it’s the only way to find out. Good luck.