Question

wieght gain uncontrollabel
i am 23 years old and I am starting to look like my mother. I am doing taibo twice a week, spinning twice a week and circuit once a week. I do not eat take aways, and I try not to eat greasy foods. I loose two kg and in the next two weeks pick up five. I can't seem to loose weight. I have also tried nearly every tablet their is. My weight is on my bum , thighs and lower stomach. I am a short person, so the weight looks ugly. According to the wight programs, where you put in your age, heigth and weight, I am 7 or 8 kg overwieght. Please tell me how to get rid of this. it is ruining my life!!!!!

Dear Lucy
One of the problems is that you have got trapped in the yo-yo dieting cycle which makes losing weight extremely difficult. However, you can try reducing your fat and energy intakes (click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and Slimming Diet') - compare your present food intake with the permitted foods and make the necessary adjustments. The fact that you are exercising is excellent and one of the best ways of losing weight that is concentrated in certain areas (the so-called fat depots) is to do targeted exercise to firm up these areas. Ask your gym instructor to work out a specific programme - e.g. situps for the tummy, etc.