Question

WIEGHT ISSUE
I'M GETTING MARRIED IN 3 MONTHS TIME AND CANT GET TO LOOSE WEIGHT. I'VE TRIEF EVERYTHING AND GOT NO MORE MONEY TO SPEND CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME TO LOOSE WEIGHT BEFORE MY WEDDING DAY IS GONNA BE A DISASTER ?

Dear Bride
I apologise for only responding to your question today, but I had to have an operation last Wednesday, and although I informed the boffins who administer the Message Board, they failed to block incoming messages while I was in hospital.
To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘The right approach' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). While you are on the ‘Weight loss' site, read about every aspect of slimming (Diet pills, slimming aids, psychological aspects, etc) by surfing on this site.
I do hope that you will lose that weight and look especially beautiful on your wedding day.