Question

Wife
HI

My wife has come clean and told me she was a taxi queen

what do i do?

So understandable you're hurt and confused. If this happened after marriage or while she was going out with you, there's no basis for trusting her at all ; and the fact that she has been having presumably unprotected sex with you without revealing her background of promiscuity with men highly likely to be infected, has exposed you to HIV.AIDS and other STD. Get a proper physical checkup yourself, urgently.
This is more than just an issue or previous normal sexual experience before marriage, which can generally be forgiven, but a form of prostitution that raises more valid reasons for concern. Its good for her to have told you, but she should have done so before marrying you.