Question

28 Oct 2009

Wife having sex
I would like to see my wife having sex with another man, is that normal?
sexologist

There are several sexual practices that are actively explored – such as swinging, poly-amory, three-some’s etc. It is however important to identify for yourself if this is just a fantasy or if this is something you would want to be acted out. Then you need to find out what your wife feels about this. It is important to realize that moving towards engaging a third party in your current relationship will have an impact on your relationship and one should be prepared. Seeking the professional assistance of a psychologist in this regard would be recommended.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za