Question

wife lied
my wife and i were seperated for a while and got back together then the sex was great she wanted to try everything ie toys, anal even porn . Now 3 yrs later she freaks if i bring the toys to bed i cant even touch her anus and wont give me a head. I spoke to her and she said that she only allowed everything cos she wanted me to stay. I know that she liked the toys cos when i inserted the bullet there was always a puddle on the bed and if i rimmed her she would gasp. Has she stopped loving me ?
sexologist

sexual arousal and fetish changes over the years; she still loves you. important to remember that sex should not be seen as the only hallmark of love but all other aspects of life, her cooking, cleaning and companionship should be seen as an expression of her love for you.

Try negotiating in the bedroom what she finds kinky.