Question

wife not for oral
We r in our late 30''s, very happy with a good sex life but my wife refuses to let me do oral on her. I just crave to eat, lick + kiss her gorgeos vj. I''ve told her I don''t expect her to return the favour but she won''t budge on the issue. We kiss 1 another all over except on the genitals. I touch, feel + even massage her there that she sometimes orgasms but I may not put my mouth there. It''s driving me crazy. How can I get around this issue. I''m crazy about her.

Dear Ed
You mention that you have a good sexual relationship with your wife which is wonderful, but that you would like to engage in oral sex and that your wife is not keen. It may be that she is feels self conscious about her genitals or embarrassed. It may help to discuss her feelings with her, in a non-threatening way, to help you better understand her and also to reassure her about your feelings to help address her concerns. It is important for her to know that it is not essential for you to do this but it may enhance your sexual relationship. It maybe that she prefers to shower or bath prior to sexual intercourse or perhaps the use of some fun lubricants may help...