Question

Wild yam
My reflexologist has given me wild yam cream to rub on my arms twice a day for PMS symptoms - can this affect me trying to fall pregnant and is there any natural herbs that can be taken to assist my husband and I falling pregnant? He has a low sperm count.
naturopath

Wild Yam is sometimes used for PMS but there are other more researched beneficial options, it would be better for you to look at the underlying reason why your hormonal profile is going out of balance especially since you would like to become pregnant.
There are a lot of factors that Natural / Homeopathic medicine can offer for fertility. This would vary from assessing your nutritional status, correcting any deficiencies, balancing the hormonal profile, using safe tonic herbals, and homeopathic medications. Call a Naturopath or Homeopath in your area and ask if they have good experience in dealing with fertility, if it is not their main focus I am sure they can direct you to a collegue that is focused into this area.
You can use the Find section of our website - check under Homeopaths
(Dr Chase Webber ND)