Question

Will it be dangerous?
I have just discovered that I am 2 months pregnant. I'm not really happy with this more especially that I've just been offered a job which I'll be starting at the beginning of February. I'll then be expected to be presentable & now what frustrates me is my tummy will be then bulging. What I'd like to be advised of is :will it be dangerous if wrap my tummy with a scarf,so that it will atleast not be as big as it would be, more especially on my first few months. I know this may sound crazy,but I'm really desperate,I've seen the girls of my age doing it while we were still at High School,but I just wanna know how safe it is.

It isn't dangerous to the pregnancy but will be uncomfortable for you.