Question

will it work
hi there i am 20 yrs. old and over wight i now want to do somthing about it and have started healthy eating cutting out all the junk and eating linseed and stuff . but my question is this i just bought some FAT METABOLISER TABLETS do you think they will work and how much whight do you think i will lose for my friends wedding in two weeks
thank you stacey

Dear Stacey
I don't know what these tablets contain, so click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'Diet Detective' and check the ingredients against those listed in the article on 'Slimming Pills & Drops - Slimming Pill Ingredients, Positive & Negative Effects' to see what potential side-effects they may have and if any of the ingredients could help you lose weight. Keep in mind that to lose weight you need to reduce your energy intake and increase your energy expenditure by doing exercise so start going for brisk walks for 60 min a day. In 2 weeks you won't lose much weight on any regimen.
Enjoy the wedding