Question

Will this help to start eating again
Dear Diet Doc
I suffer from anorexia-1.55m tall and weigh 38kg. I eat 3 meals a day,but I know it's not enough to get to a normal weight. I've been to psychologist and dietician and tend to fall back in my own ways. I am deperately trying to get better-so scared for what i am doing to myself. Started by trying to eat one treat a day, like 1 cookie or a very small piece of chocolate as these are the foods I am scared of and realise it doesn't make me fat overnight. Only thing is, i cannot go beyond this small amount as i get into a panick and stop eating again if it was to much for my mind to handle. Can i start joining the WeighLess eating programme to make me healthy again, as its lots of food and feel safe that i am not gonna explode from fat overnight or how do i get back to a normal weight again? I want to help myself and know i can do it. Just need your advice and anybody's advice who's reading this.

Dear Miek
Please for your own sake go back to the psychologist and the dietitian. You are not yet over the anorexia and your panic attacks when you think you have transgressed by eating a minute piece of cake or chocolate are indicative of unresolved psychological pathology. You can't beat this thing on your own. Get that help because your thought processes all point to deep problems and untreated anorexic ideas. Forget about any slimming programmes right now until you have sorted out your life and are at last totally free of this dreaded disease.
Take great care