Question

will this marriage last?
In the house ,in my marriage , between me and hubby , the thing called love is dead, since he lied to me and still lying about him having an affair is not fair for me and am not free to have sex with him, there is no kissing, hugging, affection, looking at each other like married couples. the romance is no longer there i'ts cold in the house no fire of love. we used to kiss when going and coming back from work, but now it's no longer happening.
he said he wants sex the other day i refused coz i feel betrayed, one day this girl called on his cellphone i answered it and she wants to talk to hubby, the following day i called her number to know who exactly she is, she said they attended school together there's nothing between them but i did not believe since hubby has started to be secretive and using money secretly, hubby said how can he do that coz he's a christain? aren't christian cheat? aren't pastors rape these days, so i don't believ him for a sec, i checked his phone this morning while he was bathing i found that he phoned this girl several times. so i am not free i can't have sex with him, i don't know if he used protection with this girl or not and my love for him is just dissapearing day by day, will i loose him to this girl or what . i know men can't get satisfied, or must i get someone also .what what what do i do?

Certainly it is not fair to you to have an affair or to lie about it. And in the age of HIV / AIDS iot is understandable that you would not want to have sex with a husband who is having sex with someone else. Its more than just the matter of having been betrayed. And the arument that |he's a Christian" so he can't do that is of course nonsense --- sadly, far too many people who consider themselves Christian ( or Muslim, or Jewish, or whatever ) are capable of such behaviour. Would it be possible to persuade him to join you in mariage counselling ? Maybe if he sees it as a way to convince you of how goodhe really is, he might be interested in it ?