Question

WL for PCOS
Hi can someone give me some advise. I have PCOS and insulin resistance. I am considering going to Weigh Less, as it seems like no diet helps. I am very overweight and don't know what to do anymore. Would you suggest WL or Herbalife?

Am in the Durban are, does someone have a number where I can find out where the closest WL Meeting is, and what is the cost?

Please help!

Dear Liesel
You can contact Weigh-Less via their call centre at: 086-11-00-551 or check on their Website at: www.weigh-less.co.za , or look them up in your local phone book. You can also consider consulting a clinical dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area), who will work out a specific diet prescription for your insulin resistance and PCOS.