Question

wobbly body
look i used to b so fat until i joined this weigh-less programme and lost about 15 kg-now i hate my body-everything is sagging like an old woman when i am only 21yrs old,there is extra skin everywhere.i have been told to excercise but no luck 4 the last 8 months i am not getting any firm....i go to gymn 4 times a week 4 two hour-i cycle,do the treadmill thing,lift some weight,some aerobics...is there something i can drink instead????i need to b firm...Or maybe u should give me the right type of exercise esp for my butt and thighs......

HI pupsi

I suggest you log onto www.health24.co.za and join the free gym-based interactive exercise programme called "War ON Wobbles". There you will get all the info you need as well as weekly monitoring. If you prefer a home-based programme, then log onto the same site but go into the fitness section and you'll find "Shape up for Summer". There are many different cardiovascular options with great goals from which to choose.

But yo MUST keep exercising and I'm sure your body image will improve. If there is still no improvement, then chat to your doctor about other options - ie you could have excess skin removed via plastic surgery, but this is quite a drastic step, so continue with your new exercise plan for 3 months and then reassess.

Well done on weight loss.