Question

Woman''s hair loss
I''m a lady in my mid-30''s. Over the past six months I''ve noticed that my hair seems to be falling out more than usual when I wash/brush my hair. My hair has become a lot finer than it used to be and my scalp is more noticable. I''ve tried the special shampoos which don''t seem to work so I think I should consult someone - who do I go to that specialises in this area in Durban?

Natalie

I suggest that you consult a dermatologist for an examination and blood tests, to determine the cause for your hairloss and to start treatment. Unfortunately, I am not familiar with dermatologists in your area and I suggest that you contact your nearest hospital for details.