Question

Women with kids
I am seeing a women with two young kids from her previous relationships, different fathers. The kids are still young and cause a lot of chaos like any kids. The problem is I do not seem to be tolerant and get irritated. I am pretending to be ok with them but really i can not take it. We are not living together but visiting regularly. I told her I am not prepared for this but she insist that I will get used to them.

Notice how this question echoes the content of the neighbouring question ? The relationship can't be based on your always pretending to love kids. The children are an essential and integral part of her. You cannot have any proper or serious relationship with her, without accepting and growing to like, if not love, her children. It'd be like saying that you love her so much, but not her left leg.
Its not clear whether you dislike only these particular kids, but it sounds as though you're not to fond of children as a species. Sometimes that's a matter of needing more naturity, to grow up more, before settling in a relaionship. And if you are having or planning to have sex with her, you may well end up with children of your own, so it'd be a good idea to grow to like children.