Question

Won't be coming here for help
To Cs and other mature people,

I want to thank you for the help you have given me in the past, you guys got me through a really tough time.

I will not be coming back to this forum. It has really become unbearable. The cat fights etc are completely contrary to the point of this site.

Good Luck, and Cheers

Guys, don't let the bad folks drive out the good. I am now able to delete any postings I think are unhelpful. I can do that with any message or thread I see, but remember I can't see the nasty comments that someone may add behind my back, after I have already responded to a message --- if that happens, I rely on YOU to tell me about it, so I can go back and remove it -- and then refer to the thread by the Subject line title, rather than the number.
As Carol says ( thanks, Carol !) don't leae me alone with the brats while the adults leave the room ! And as Delene says, ---with your help---- we can sort it out.