Question

Wonder Why????
Can you please let me know if the following is normal? I'm 25 years old and male never had sex before and lately thinking about having sex with other men although this arouses me very quikly I don't want to go as far as the actual deed I just like watching two older hairy bodied men together doing it. Is this strange or normal to think of, please let me know what to do with these feelings..

Dear SF,
"Normal" has wider boundaries than most people think ( except where their personal tastes happen to lie somwhere near those boundaries ). Similarly, most people are not either 100% heterosexual, or 100 % homosexual, but somewhere on the spectrum between the two extremes. From the sound of it, maybe your preferences are more towards the homosexual side of that spectrum. Within any particular orientation ( mainly towards ladies or mainly towards gents ) there are all sorts of individual idiosyncracies. Many of us have fairly wide tastes --- some are only turned on by skinny people, or hairy people, or red-headed supermarket shelf-fillers.
Within any sexual orientation, there's the question of actual activity. Some folks get involved early on in actual physical expression of their sexual interests directly with other ; others are more shy with regard to getting intimately close to others, and may take longer to explore actual physical contact sex. Some, as many rugby fans do, remain interested in watching, but don't actually get onto the field and run with the ball.
Why any of us have the orientations we do, is still largely a mystery. We do know that it appears to be related in some way to some aspects of brain structure, which may be influenced before our birth by the balance and levels of some hormones and maybe other chemicals, to which our dveloping brain is exposed. Later on in life, experience may play some part in modifying our tastes.
What you do about your sexual feelings is largely a matter of personal taste and judgement, within the boundaries of the provisions of local law ! It's not up to us to tell you what you should do, except that we rightly oppose all forms of coercive sexual activity ( ie that which is performed against the wishes of the other person involved, or with someone too young or unwell to be able to give informed and free consent ).