Question

Wonderful!
Just want to say how wonderful you have all been to "Enough", this is a forum of great great value, your insight and strength has shone through, puting all your own problems aside and when really needed you are all there to give a helping hand. Well done! CS I'm sure will be proud of his forum :=)

Yes, indeed. I have always said that there are a remarkable number of excellent people on this forum, and situations like this show their excelennce so well. Let's hope that Enough will, in time, join our regulars and become well enough to help others by her example, too