Question

WORK FROM HOME
HII
I would like to sell products/items from home. companies like AVON ETC WANT YOU TO BUY STOCKS AND WORK ON COMMISIION,WHICH IS NOT MY CUP OFTEA>  ANY IDEAS ON HOW I CAN BECOME SELF-EMPLOYED WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK TOO. PLEASE HELP
Money Expert
Money Expert

What a huge question...the bottom line is that you need to have a business plan before you do this. How much stock will you need to sell before you make a profit, how much will that stock cost you, who will your market be, how long can you survive without selling anything and so on. Remember too, that the "secret" to running a business is making sure that your income exceeds your expenses...so if you are going to do this make sure you keep your expenses under control.