Question

Working Girls ????
Hi Dr, I am finding myself visiting working girls more often &  often.I dont know how to control myself. Any advice?
sexologist

Dear Randy,

The patronage of sex workers is as old as the history of man. It is a personal choice that should be no one else's right to judge your right to choose.

If your concern is that your utilisation of the sex workers as a source of intimacy and/or sexual pleasure and gratification is becoming compulsive to a degree that it is causing you distress personally, or affecting your social and professional life negatively then consulting a sex therapist my be helpful for you.