Question

Working out at home
hi, what type of exercise can one do at home? I do have one of those medicine (exercise) balls and can cycle in the comfort of my own home.

Hi there

Well, then you are good to go! All you need is some form of equipment that will allow you to do some cardio training. People often try to just do exercises like situps and pushups and while these are useful, they probably don't even make an impact on most people's goals, which is usually to lose weight and get fitter. To do that, you need cardio, and cycling is one such exercise. So the cycling is the key, and to get a programme, I would suggest that you check out the Fitness page of this site, click on "Programmes" and then choose one of the available cycling programmes.