Question

Workplace difficulty
hello guys, i am SAL. i have recently lost my job because i lost my sight. what can i do? as you can see i have software to help me overcome my disability...
Handicap Expert
Handicap Expert

Dear Sal

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I am sorry to learn about your misfortune. It is good to hear that you have the will to work and to continue living a full life, despite your disability.

If you can advise me in which field you were working in previously, I might be able to direct you about the options available to you. A friend of mine also lost her sight and she is currently working as a Switch Board Operator at ABSA Bank. She is even allowed to take her guide dog to work.

On receipt of your reply, I will do my best to assist you.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger