Question

worried
We had a party this weekend and i took 1 xtc pill....2nd time in my life...im worried because im planning on falling pregnant...my period is due on the 18 march....im frequently urinating and feel tired and is nauseaus...i am scared,,,cause this is a very stupid thing to do...pls adv if this will affect my baby if im pregnant...

Probably a once off tablet would not cause too much harm if you were pregnant.

Some women do have very light periods on some of the Pills. This is nothing to worry about, so long as they are regular.