Ask an expert

04 Jan 2005


I am a 32 years old woman and I dont have a boyfriend. Eversince I was raped at the age of 25 I hated men more than anything.

The problem with me now is that I have been masturbating all these years. One day it just felt like I was on top of the roof while masturbating, it felt like seriously somebody was on top of me. And then the next day I started to be very sick. I went to the doctor but did not say what happened. As I have developed sores all over my body and after that my tummy became very big as I am talking I have gained wait and I am very scared.

I think the lord is punishing me.

And the other thing is that I cant feel my vagina any more and my breast has developed what could be the cause.

I am very worried. What will happen if I get a guy

Answer 335 views

01 Jan 0001

It sounds like you have not recovered from the trauma of the rape. Your symptoms could be psychological. I would suggest that you see your GP and ask him/her to refer you appropriately.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9322 votes
67% - 18698 votes