- Scientists find link between lower daily temperatures and higher rate of transmission of Covid-19
- How not having a set bedtime may affect your mental health
- Phone call anxiety: Why so many of us have it, and how to get over it
- Covid: A distorted sense of smell is dangerous but treatable
- Multiple studies find unique risks of heart disease and stroke for women
- Karyn Maughan | 'Our hands are tied' - JSC after calls for Hlophe's suspension over Bongo acquittal
- 'It shows you the calibre of criminals we have': Security expert on 6 cops being killed in 10 days
- Ralph Mathekga | Lockdown thaw: Will easing of restrictions help the ANC?
- EXPLAINER | Expropriation Bill: What happens from here? Experts weigh in
- EXTRACT | Future tense: The clunking hammer of the state
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9365 votes
67% - 19357 votes