Ask an expert

03 Aug 2011


I have been going through a rough patch this year bcoz of the pain ma husband caused me. I have been stressed, angry and emotional. I am still in a healing proccess, but my worry is that sometimes I would take my anger out of my husband + my lil kids. I am not really worried bout hurting my husband, maybe because he has caused me so much pain.............My main worry is my kids, I hate it when I shout at them at times, I mean, they are still very young (3 AND 2 YEARS) and they don''t understand whats going on onto me. My 3 year was once emotional affected by what happened btn me and her father but she became alright. I don''t want to frustrate her again, I just hate it. I try to control my feelings but at times I just can''t. Is there anything I should do rather than going for counceling?......I am really praying so hard bout it.
Answer 369 views

01 Jan 0001

If, as it sounds, the pain is related to inperpersonal problems within the relationship, marriage counselling involving both of you, is probably a good idea.
And wishy-washy counselling helps very few people, though CBT style, business-like counselling can be really helpful
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9250 votes
66% - 17787 votes