Question

Worried
Dear Doc
My husband did a semen analysis, and the results came back that 4% of his sperm is normal, en 96% is abnormal. The docter said that they swim very good. She said that I might get pregnant but will take me longer. Is there anything hubby can do to have more normal sperm or anything that could help us conceive?
Thank you for your time.

Unforunately, there is no medication that can correct this but a healthy lifestyle can be of benefit. Exercise, a healthy diet, no smoking and drinking will definately be a good idea. He should also avoid wearing tight fitting garmets and warm baths (rather shower), as the increase in temperature of the scrotal content (testis) will be detramental to good sperm formation.