Question

Worried and Concerned
WITHIN 2 YEARS I HAVE HAD 2 MISCARRIAGES, ONE AT 8 WEEKS DUE TO FOETAL FAILURE AND THE OTHER ONE THIS YEAR IN MARCH AT 5 WEEKS WITH NO CONCRETE EXPLAINATION-BOTH I DID D&C TO CLEAN MY WOMB. IVE JUST DISCOVERED THAT IM PREGNANT AND ASSUME ITS 5 WEEKS COUNTING FROM THE LAST DAY OF MY PERIODS. IM VERY EXCITED ABOUT THE NEWS BUT PART OF ME IS SCARED AND ANXIOUS THAT A THIRD MISSCARRIAGE MIGHT OCCUR- IM EVEN SCARED TO GO TO THE DR. WITH THE FEAR OF DISCOVERING NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT MY PREGNANCY. ARE THERE ANY POSSIBILITIES OF A THIRD MISCARRIAGE? EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T SPOTTED ANY SIGNS I.E. BLOOD OR BROWNISH DSCHARGE ETC. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF HAVING A HEALTHY PREGNANCY AFTER 5 MONTHS OF MISSCARRIAGE?

The chances of a healthy pregnancy after two miscrriages is about 70%. It is very important that you see your doctor as soon as possible though. That way, any problem could be picked up early and treated if possible.