Question

Worried & Frustrated
I,ve was on depo provera for 2 and half years. i stopped going for injections in September last year wanting to change to someting else. While on the depo prevera i wasnt having periods at all. A few weeks ago i started feeling nauseas and had diarrhea for 2-3 days. I went to a doctor, who did a pregnancy test and a pap smear both results came back negative. My main worry and frustration is i have lost interest in sex, this started a week ago. What could be the cause of this, am i menopausing? i'm 34 years old and married. Although my husband is tolerant, i need to get help.What sort of tests can one do under the circumstance.

Thanx

If you have only had this lack of interest for a week, the most likely cause is whatever is happening in your life at this time. Try to relax and destress.