Question

Worried - missed one sugar pill and two hormone pills!
Please advise urgently! I finished my period on thurs afternoon. I missed one red (sugar) pill on fri, both the brown hormone pills on Sat and Sun. Today I took the ones I missed incl the one that was for today. Now what's scaring me is not the fact that I missed the inert pill, but the two that I forgot about over the wknd...I'm guessing there's a possibility that I could fall pregnant from this???and my bf and I did make love yesterday. I'm so cross with myself - I'm not normally so careless - will I still be OK or should I get the morning after-pill or is that not recommended????

Yes, you should use the morning after pill if it is within 72 hours of intercourse. You should also use extra precautions for the next two weeks.