Question

Worried - Missed Period on Purpose Now Have Been Bleeding for almost two weeks
I missed my sugar pills and carried on taking a new set of pills to miss my period as I was on honeymoon, and well I am sure you can see why I would want to do that. Anyway the problem is that I am due to have my period in a few days time but have been bleeding for the last two weeks already. I have carried on taking the pill on a daily basis but am wondering about the safety factor when I start the sugar pills next week.

Any advice?

Unfortunately, it does not always work to skip the placebos, partciularly with a pill like Triphasil. Carry on as usual. Your safety will not be affected.