Question

WORST PAIN I HAVE EVER FELT(Last Nite)
Good day,

I' m a 24 year old female, dont have a child.

Last nite when as i was sleeping i started experiencing a very big pain in my lower abdomen, the right-hand side. it felt like something has moved to the lower right-hand side of my lower abdomen. i couldnt walk, couldnt lie down. worse when i pee. and when i try to stand up straight it felt as if the ' thing'  is moving, causing me so much pain, to an extent that i cried. i didnt want 2 be taken 2 hospital bcos of my job so i tuk a few grandpa' s but now i am feeling much better. even walked a long distance this morning. The pain lasted since sometime midnite till the morning arnd 5.

My short medical history is that i have had a renal failure at some point. and also ever since day 1 of my periods, i always skip, some yrs i' d get my period twice in a whole year.

I know i am supposed to go for a scan or something but right now i cannot afford, i will truely appreciate to know what sypmtoms mine is related to.

Appreciate all the help from Gynaedoc and everybody else.

Kind Regards,
Placky

There are many possibilities - a cyst, appendicitis, bowel problem, kidney problem. I would advise you to see a doctor, particularly with your medical history.