Question

wot is it?
well i am 15 yrs old and yesterday i noticed that there was brown stuff on my panties. it didnt smell that bad. it is also here today. there is a bit of ithching on the outside of my vagina. my vagina has always had a weird sort of foul smell but my mom says its normal. plz help. wot is it. my last period was from 26th november to 1 dec. my mom says it is normal to get some dischage in th middle of your cycle.

Science is right. I don't think you need worry about the spotting. It may be an ovulation bleed. The itching could be due to thrush, but wait a few days and see what happens.