Question

Would you call this addiction
I am worried about a close family member. She is taking between 8 and 12 Pynstop tablets per day. She has been taking this dosage for months now. I know that they contain codeine, could she be addicted to them? What are the dangers? Is irritability, low blood pressure, constipation and constant tierdness a result? She says that they make her feel good. I dont think they can be good for her.

Worried, I have to agree with you that it sounds like she is addicted. Painstop® is used to kill pain, not to make you feel good. The best would be for her to see her GP or even SANCA, as it definitely sounds like she has a problem. Good luck.