Question

Would you get married?
Hello everyone, I'm just curious here: In the the light of todays ruling, I'm wondering how many of us are keen to get married?
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Curious and thanks for posting.

Interesting question and I'm also curious to hear how ppl feel about this. I don't think many ppl are aware of the benefits of being legally married - the ability to open a joint bank account or having access to your partner if they're in intensive care in a hospital, for example. We can't be legally married for a while anyway - the court has given the government a year in which to amend the Marriage Act and nothing can happen until then. Maybe this gives you a chance to collect your trousseau…