Question

Would you have an issue?
Would you have an issue if your husband bought the mother of his 14 year old child gifts from the child for mothers day, birthday and xmas?? also if he buys the child a treat he will always buy the mother too, I always see the slips etc I obviously know about the gifts cause his been doing it for years but I still feel its unecessary. Im not talking extravagant gifts but i still feel this way...

As I don't actually HAVE a husband, I wouldn't PERSONALLY have an issue. But the idea of a married man buying gifts for his ex on three ocasions in the year sounds rather inappropriate and excessive, and suggests guilt and him not having properly gotten over that previous relationship. Its certainly not necessary.
Is he sopmeone who generaously buys gifts for all other sorts of people too, his secretary, whoever ? Or is it solely for her ?
It sounds particularly innocent if he is buying modest gifts for her in the name of his children, so they can gift her.