Question

WOUNDS NOT HEALING
I am a healthy person, taking various Vitamin supplements daily.
I had a fall in Sept, limped for quite a while and to date the wounds have still not healed completely. I had an op in Nov and certain of the areas have still not healed, while others that had healed seemed to start up again being kind of raw.
Do I need more Vit C? Do you suggest any Blood tests?
Many thanks!

Maggie, the two problems that come to mind immediately are anaemia and diabetes mellitus. You can have blood taken for a full blood count and a serum glucose and have your answer within a day. If the blood tests are normal you will have to see your doctor for further tests. Good luck.