Question

Wow i feel like cheating
Hi guys, married for 6 years 34yrs, when more women have the excuse of headaches and i do at times but most of the time i just want to give it up for my husbant. However, on a few occassions he has denied to give it up for me saying he is tired and recently its been happening a lot and he is on holidays that makes me wonder why. He has cheated on me before but i forgave him, could he be cheating again? or could it be i was yurning for him while he on the other hand was not in the mood? after that incident i just wanted to give it up for him and made extra efforts to satisfy him. Im very angry!! What should a woman do when she is being denied her conjucal rights especially since we are married. Please help

Try ( if your ISP is up and running ) googling for the mythical Seven Year Itch. Its not only women who may feel the need to plea "headaches". We also respond diferently to being under stress or getting miserable for whatever reason - some of us get more sexually interested, and some less.
In the sort of situation you describe, wouldn't mariage counselling be a rather good idea ?