Question

wow - i love this state of mind - tx cs
Hello CS

I posted not so long ago about how bad blooded i was. well this is what went down: I have decided to stop focusing on my bf -as he was cheating on me, we r trying to work things out and hopefully we' ll be ok
I had stopped taking my warfarin, and after reading your response that scared the shit out of me - i decided to start taking it, actually i took it right away!!!
I have also started to exercise and i am loving it, i have a personal trainer and somehow it feels as though i have met a whole lot of people that are attracted to my personality - you should see me when i' m at the gym - we laugh exercise and chat - it' s wonderful and i can walk naked in the shower rooms - i would never ever do that in my life - but i can identify with other imperfect bodies.

I guess life isn' t that bad afterall. We all have drama. The only thing that' s left for me is to see my dr who once diagnosed me with mild depression, because when i get my low' s they are extremely low, so i think i could use some help. Thank you CS - it' s always good to know that there' s someone out there who listens and cares for us (strangers). Take care of yourself.

Gee, thanks, Hope --- delighted to hear of your successes ! If Warfarin is needed, it's needed, so pleased you're back on it, and that the exercise and socializing is going so well keep up the great work !