Question

Wrist pain
hi there hope u can help me....

my right hand wrist is giving me a lot of pain there is not alot of strength in the hand like if i squeese something it is not that hard like if i were to squeese with my left hand would be a lot harder
i drive a scooter this is how i noticed when i pull my brake my hand gets this wiplash pain
i dont eat vegetables and i dont drink any vitamins or minerals
do you think my bones are unhealthy...i dont want surgery to fix things for me
Healthy Bones
Healthy Bones

Dear Lizelle
It may be that you have a pinched nerve in your wrist (maybe Carpal Tunnel) or it may be that there is some nerve involvement from aneck injury etc- I can only speculate and I suggest you see a neurosurgeon for a check-up. This does not necessarily mean surgery, but let an expert have a look and make some suggestions.