Ask an expert

23 Jan 2013

wrongly accused for cheating
Please help, i dont know what to do anymore...

Someone told my husband that i was cheating, he confronted me I denied. We got into a big fight to an extend that he wanted to divorce but later changed his mind. The person he is accusing me of having an affair with, was just a good friend. I had to end our friendship because it was causing problems in my marriage.

The problem is that I thought we were over it, but, now and then he will get moody and mention it. We would stay for over a month without having sex and he will not talk to me, he just treats me bad in more ways than one. It is really getting into me now. Will he ever get over it or is it time to part ways?.
Answer 378 views

01 Jan 0001

He should be able to get over it, especially if, as you seem to be saying, there was actually nothing improper happening between you and the other guy. But why not persuade him to join you in marriage counselling, to work through all the issues troubling both of you, and deal with the basis for him having been so suspicious in the first place ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.