Question

X-DIET
I SUFFER FROM PCOS ASSOCIATED WITH WEIGHT GAIN AND INSULIN RESISTANCE. NOW GYNAE DOC RECOMMENDED THAT I BUY THIS BOOK X-DIET BY DIETICIAN TABITHA HUME . HOWEVER WHEN I SEARCH ON THE INTERNET TO ORDER THIS BOOK AND DID A PREVIEW THAT IT SAYS YOU SHOULD EAT MORE TO LOSS WEIGHT NOU I AM CONFUSE SINCE IT IS SAID THTA ONCE YOU HAVE PCOS YOU SHOULD BE 10 TIMES STRICTER WITH YOUR DIET. wOULD dOC ADVISE ME TO USE THIS BOOK AND DOES IT ALSO PARTICULARLY TARGET PEOPLE WITH MY PROBLEM.

tHANKS.

Dear Reader
What the author is trying to say is as follows: many people try to lose weight by eating very, very little - a starvation diet. This makes the body switch off all the systems that help you to lose weight while it conserves energy in view of the starvation. If on the other hand, you eat a low-fat, high-fibre diet in adequate quantities, your body will not switch off its weight loss mechanisms and you will start to lose weight. Give it a try and combine the X-diet with plenty of exercise to get the best effects.