Question

xenical
I at present weigh 66kg and would like to know if xenical could be prescribed to me as my weight should be around 55kg. I have tried everything to loose weight but as i do not work I sit at home and get bored and eat! I have been having a low fat diet but nothing seems to work - would you recommend xenical for me and do I need to get a prescription from my doctor? what is the cost? thank you

Dear Wendy
Seeing that you need to lose a large amount of weight and seem to have problems with sticking to a diet, Xenical may be the answer. However, it is very expensive, so it is a good idea if you are on a medical aid. Your dr will motivate for you to take this medication and also has to prescribe it for you. It is used with a very-low-fat diet and patients do achieve excellent results - it's like having an intestine bypass without the operation. I would also like to suggest that you start doing regular exercise a) to assist with the weight loss b) to speed up your metabolism, c) to prevent boredom d) to help you stick to your diet. Get active and you won't be bored!