Ask an expert

22 Feb 2003

Hi there can you pls help me, i'm looking for any doctor who can take madical aid for Xenical, my nearest doctor don't except madical aid for those tables pls help me.
Answer 344 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Reader
I think you need to consult your local phone directory, look under 'Medical' and then phone various general practitioners in your area and ask a) if the are on medical aid b) if they are prepared to prescribe Xenical for you.
Good luck
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.