Question

Yasmin , a few questions
1.I've recently started using Yasmin.On the 1st day of my period.I've had a very light period for the the first 6 days and now the flow is getting heavier.Is this due to the pill?
I am now on my 8th day.I usually have a period that lasts about 8 days.
2. I'm assuming that the white tablets at the end of the pack will induce another period.SHould I stop taking these pills once my period starts and if so on what day do I continue the next pack.Must this also start in the silver line? Or do I juts continue drinking the white pills while I have my period ?
3. If I miss a day or two how long before the pills are effective again?
Thanks.

Your period can be changes by the Pill.It may also take a few months to adjust. You carry on with all the pills till the snd of the pack and then start a new pack. If you miss pills, it depends where in your cycle you are. The worst time is just before or after a period. There should be information on what to do about this in the information leaflet.