Question

Yasmin and diarrhea
Hello,

I have been taking Yasmin for quite a few years now, every day, at the same time. I normally take it at 8:00am everyday. Today, I took my pill at 8:00am as normal. I then had diarrhea at 12:30pm. I only went to the bathroom once. I am worried now if this may have had an impact on the absorption of my pill? Is this now regarded as a missed pill? Must I use the 7 day rule?

I am in the third week of my pill now, and I start my inactive tablets on Saturday. Must I not take these inactive tablets then and start with a new pack? Or must I just carry on as normal?

Thank you

One episode of diarrhoea should not make a difference to the Pill.