Question

YASMIN AND OVULATION
I HAVE BEEN ON YASMIN 4 3 MONTHS AS PRESCRIPED BY THE DOCTOR FOR REGULATION OF MY CIRCLE .I AM TTC SO I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER MY TAKING OF YASMIN FOR 3 MONTHS WILL AFFECT ME GETTING PREGNANT AND AFTER HOW LONG DO U THINK I CAN CONCEIVE?

I HAVE A 28 DAY CIRCLE, MY LAST PERIOD DATE IS TODAY 6 AUGUST, WHEN WILL I OVULATE? I

HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR A YEAR NOW AND I ONLY AGREET TO TAKE YASMIN BECAUSE MY PERIODS WERE NOT REGULAR AND BY TRHEN IT WAS THE NEXT BEST SOLUTION BECAUSE I WAS NOT OVULATION ACCORDING TO THE DOC.

THANK YOU

When you stop the Yasmin, it may take a few months before you ovulate. If there is an underlying problem like PCOS, you may not ovulate at all and may need medication to help with this.